If you’re interested in becoming a Discord moderator, there are a few things you need to know. First, Discord is a chat application that allows people to communicate with each other in real time. Moderators play an important role in keeping the chat organized and clean, and they also help to keep the peace by enforcing the rules. If you think you have what it takes to be a Discord moderator, here are a few questions you’ll need to answer:
- What experience do you have with Discord?
- What makes you a good fit for the role of Discord moderator?
- What do you think are the most important responsibilities of a Discord moderator?
- What do you think are the best ways to handle rule violations on Discord?
- How would you deal with a situation where two users are arguing with each other?
Answering these questions will give us a good idea of whether or not you would make a good Discord moderator. We’re looking for people who are patient, fair, and who have a good understanding of how Discord works. If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply!