Discord is a chat app with a following of millions of users. It’s simple to use and can be accessed on any device. As a Discord Moderator, you have the ability to assign roles, manage channels, and moderate user behavior. Here are some basic commands that will help you get started:
- !addrole: Adds a new role to your Discord server. This is useful for creating custom roles with different permissions levels.
- !removerole: Removes an existing role from your Discord server. This can be used to remove outdated or unwanted roles.
- !editrole: Edits an existing role on your Discord server. This can be used to change the name, color, or permissions level of a role.
- !mute: Mutes a user so that they cannot speak in Discord channels. This is useful for preventing disruptive behavior.
- !unmute: Unmutes a previously muted user so that they can once again speak in Discord channels.
- !kick: Kicks a user from your Discord server. This is useful for removing abusive or disruptive users.
- !ban: Bans a user from your Discord server. This is a permanent measure that should only be used in